Coronavirus: Follow Doctors Wisdom
The wise of heart will receive commandments,.
but a babbling fool will come to ruin.
Let me make this short and to the point.
Follow the medical doctors’ wisdom and commands!
- Whoever heeds instruction is on the path to life, (Proverbs 10:17)
Stay home out of love to protect others.
- Love does no harm to its neighbor. (Romans 13:10)
If infected keep away from others.
- He shall remain unclean as long as he has the disease. He is unclean. He shall live alone. His dwelling shall be outside the camp. (Leviticus 13:46)
Do NOT put God to the test with Sinful Foolish Faith, stay home.
- “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: ” ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” Jesus answered him, “It is also written: Do not put the Lord your God to the test.‘ ” (Matthew 4:6-7)
Wash your hands
- ” ‘Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.” (Leviticus 15:11)
The White House coronavirus task force on Tuesday pleaded with Americans to abide by the administration’s extended social distancing guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus as a somber President Trump told Americans to brace for “a very painful two weeks” and warned of thousands of more virus-related deaths.
“The surge is coming, and it’s coming pretty strong,” the president said in the White House briefing room in a lengthy press conference that lasted more than two hours.
The extension of the social distancing guidelines comes after Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and other public health officials on the White House coronavirus task force ominously warned that even if the U.S. were to continue to do what it was doing — keeping the economy closed and most Americans in their homes — the coronavirus could still leave 100,000 to 240,000 people in the United States dead and millions infected.