(who) Timothy Williams
Timothy Williams Information
If you are looking for information on Timothy Williams; this is a good place to start.
For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives,
nor are we trying to trick you.
On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God
to be entrusted with the gospel.
We are not trying to please men but God,
who tests our hearts.
You know we never used flattery,
nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed–God is our witness.
We were not looking for praise from men,
not from you or anyone else.
(1 Thessalonians 2:3-6)
Not only is there nothing tricky about who Timothy Williams is and what he preaches, but all is contrary to such wickedness. Such clarity Cultural Christianity and unbelievers opposed to Jesus will not tolerate.
Since we have these promises, dear friends,
let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.
(2 Corinthians 7:1)
Timothy Williams sermons and life have always proclaimed a “perfecting of holiness out of reverence for God” but don’t think for a moment Mr. Williams claims to be anyone special.
Timothy Williams is not:
- Timothy Williams is not a pastor.
- Timothy Williams is not a minister.
- Timothy Williams is not associated with any denomination, group, or church. (1 Corinthians 1:15-18)
Timothy Williams is:
- Timothy Williams is a preacher of the full message in Jesus Christ. Thus all, including Timothy Williams, are offended. (Acts 5:2, Galatians 5:11)
- Timothy Williams teaches denying self, walking a holy life by hating one’s life, carrying a cross by following Jesus and only Jesus. (Luke 14:25-35, John 10:27, Matthew 7:21)
- Timothy Williams is often misunderstood and always opposed for various sinful reasons. (2 Corinthians 1:14)
Timothy Williams Preaches:
- Timothy Williams preaches not ink on paper called the Bible, but a living relationship with a holy God. (2 Corinthians 3:3)
- Timothy Williams preaches that to have a living relationship with Jesus, one must let God make the Bible come alive. (Hebrews 4:12)
- Timothy Williams preaches following the Holy Spirit unto love by hating one’s life, denying self, picking up a cross and following Jesus daily by giving up all to God. (James 2:19)
Timothy Williams Experiences:
- Timothy Williams experiences the excitement of self-less love through the Holy Spirit. (Colossians 1:8, Acts 4:32)
- Timothy Williams experiences the weakness produced by the holiness of God. (2 Corinthians 13:4)
- Timothy Williams experiences the sting of desertion and the joy of faithfulness. (John 6:66, 2 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 5:12 )
Timothy Williams Favorite Cologne:
- “Life or Death,” Holy Spirit Cologne. A the fragrance determined by others. (2 Corinthians 2:16)
Timothy Williams Web Sites:
Marks of a Servant of God
You will not be able to understand much about Timothy Williams, whether you believe in the Bible or not unless you are willing to at least glance at the Scriptures.
The upshot is that the closer one is drawn by God into His holiness, the greater the mixed reviews. Research who Jesus is, and you will quickly realize that something besides listening to reports about Jesus is required to understand who God’s Son is.
In short, to understand who Timothy Williams is, you will have to seek the Living God, (2 Corinthians 1:14).
The web site Enumclaw.com is one avenue for examining what Timothy Williams preaches. Why not hang around and be offended. You might get blessed by God when He turns you from your wicked ways.
As Peter preached, so I repeat let God bless you by turning you from your wicked ways: When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. (Acts 3:26)
Timothy Williams has been surrendering to the will of God for many years as he picks up a cross of suffering by following Jesus.
What Timothy Williams preaches cuts across all church denominational lines and is the full message of the gospel, (Acts 5:20).
Because of this, there has always been much opposition from various denominations, churches, and from the vast differences that exist between those claiming to be Christian. Indeed there is many a misunderstanding about what is preached because it is the full message of the Abundant Life, (2 Peter 3:16).
If you desire to know who Timothy Williams is you will have to get on the narrow road by first passing through a narrow gate.
Timothy Williams has spent and is spending many years hungering and thirsting for the righteousness of God. Thus the blessing of having many, many, many false things slandered against him are all over the internet and about town.
The Fact of Persecution
Seattle is notoriously hostile to all men, but very directly, their attitude toward Jesus is one of open hostility.
Prosecutors and Judges of Seattle King County Washington State drove Timothy Williams out of the City of Enumclaw. [ See www.hardtruth.us for details ]
For you, brothers, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men
(1 Thessalonians 2:14-15)
God’s shake down is happening all around the world. God certainly is shaking down King County Prosecutors of Seattle Washington and the city of Enumclaw Washington.
If you are an honest Christian and desire to live a godly life, you will be persecuted. It is a fact that no one claiming to be a Christian can escape.
The closer you draw to Jesus and surrender in obedience to God’s holiness, the greater the persecution.
The rabid anti-Christian hostility in Washington State, most notably among Seattle’s King County Prosecutors exploded in a proxy-prosecution that is full-scale persecution. The solid evidence for this is expounded on hardtruth.us and enumclaw.com
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life
in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
while evil men and impostors
will go from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived.
(2 Timothy 3:12-13)
It was the years of slander and opposition to the crucified life that the team of prosecutors in Seattle, King County Washington used for a fact-less, zero evidence trial to ride the current wave of anti-Christian activity among the State of Washington Officials.2
“Judas set into motion the betraying of perfect love unto the religious leaders who promptly ran to the government for a conviction of guilt.
Darkness came home to Judas. His soul was blackened, his mood dark and foreboding because he betrayed Truth.
Judas hung himself because he betrayed pure Truth to religious and governing authorities whose due process nailed such to a piece of wood.
Religious leaders resented His teachings and used the government to perform the evil deed for which they were not authorized to inflict.
Pilate representing the government cynically proclaimed, “What is the truth?” then proceeded to condemn an innocent man for political gain.”