Wise Comic / Thursday, December 29, 2016
- Comics often reflect basic wisdom, or lack of, knowledge in a land.
- They are today’s people prophets.
- Some wise, some not-so-wise. You be the judge.
- Naturally, this review reflects a commentary on the comic.
- All analysis is meant to be a positive reflection on the comic.
There are three things that are stately in their stride, four that move with stately bearing: a lion, mighty among beasts, who retreats before nothing; a strutting rooster, a he-goat, and a king with his army around him. (Proverbs 30:29-31)
Wise Comic Marmaduke